The community is where you can post questions or ideas or provide answers. Community posts are associated with topics of discussion.
Sorting content in the community
- There are also sorting options available. You can subscribe to topics or posts so that you're notified when somebody creates a post or comments on a post.
- You can view content in community by browsing topics or by showing all the posts in community, regardless of topic. Within topics you can sort posts by newest, recent activity, votes, or comments. Within a post, you can sort comments according to date or votes.
Making posts in the community and viewing your contributions
You can participate in the community by making a post or a comment to ask questions, provide answers, or share ideas, among other things. Before you post, it's always a good idea to run a quick search to see if the question has already been asked and answered in the community.
To make a community post
1. Click New post in the top-right side of any community page.
2. Enter a Title for your post.
3. Enter Details, which might be anything, including a question, feature request, or tip. Use the formatting toolbar as needed. If you want to add an image, the maximum file size is 2MB.
4. Select a Topic for the post from the drop-down menu, if you want to change the selected topic.
5. Click Submit.
To view all your contributions to the community
1. Click your profile icon on the upper-right side of any page, and then click My activities.
2. Click Contributions.
Please sign in to leave a comment.