Are you already connected to a wireless network but have a new router?
Follow these steps to connect your Milo(s) to a new router:
1) Log into the Milo app and you will arrive at the dashboard.
2) Click on the 3 lines at the top left to access network configuration.
3) Then select network configuration option.
4) Select Change connection:
5) Simply go through the steps:
Start now>Next>Continue>Continue and you will reach select a network screen.
Press on the networks box if no networks populate, this will refresh and search for networks.
Choose the network you want to Baselink to your router.
Enter and confirm password and Milo will configure to your new network!
Still having issues?
You can contact support by phone at (877) 426-MILO (6456) or you can submit a ticket through our help center: support.milowifi.com. For international calls, please call 1-904-474-3040.
Milo Wifi Support hours are: Monday- Friday 10:00am-9:00pm EST and Saturday 10:00am-6:00pm EST.