Version 1.4 of the Milo Firmware that is now being deployed addresses this security issue. All wireless devices are suspectable to this hack and the hacker must be within the range of your wifi signal.
Articles in this section
- Should I choose wired or wireless set-up?
- Is Milo a mesh wifi system?
- Has Milo addressed the Krack Attack?
- Is it possible to mount Milo on a wall?
- Can I use Milo Wifi with my mobile hotspot?
- What type of wifi speed can I get from Milo?
- Will Milo work with VPN?
- What type of router will work with Milo?
- What is the warranty?
- Do I need internet service with Milo?