Milo will connect wirelessly using our BaseLink technology to any wifi router that supports WPA2. Almost any current router will work. Any router/modem with an available ethernet port will also work. Milo is extremely flexible in how it can connect to your existing wifi, so that you can get the coverage where you need it.
Articles in this section
- Should I choose wired or wireless set-up?
- Is Milo a mesh wifi system?
- Has Milo addressed the Krack Attack?
- Is it possible to mount Milo on a wall?
- Can I use Milo Wifi with my mobile hotspot?
- What type of wifi speed can I get from Milo?
- Will Milo work with VPN?
- What type of router will work with Milo?
- What is the warranty?
- Do I need internet service with Milo?