Yes, you will still need to have a local internet service provider (ISP) in order to use Milo. Milo is not an ISP, and requires you to have a cable/dsl modem/router to use Milo. There are no monthly charges associated with using Milo after you purchase the product. You will continue to pay for your internet as you do today with your existing ISP. Milo just makes your wifi better!
Articles in this section
- How we can fix your wifi!
- What type of wifi speed can I get from Milo?
- Which Milo is right for me?
- Is Milo a mesh wifi system?
- Has Milo addressed the Krack Attack?
- Is it possible to mount Milo on a wall?
- Can I use Milo Wifi with my mobile hotspot?
- Will Milo work with VPN?
- What type of router will work with Milo?
- What is the warranty?