It is Milo's SmartSeek technology that allows it to avoid the drawbacks of traditional extenders, boosters, and repeaters by optimizing network paths for your unique space and array of devices. It runs in the background to delegate signal communication across multiple radios in each Milo. If one frequency is occupied, Milo sees this and chooses the next best route, without interrupting any existing communication. This allows Milo to distribute the signal with minimal degradation between units, allowing you to stream movies, play games, and surf the web as if you were connected directly to your router - even in the farthest reaches of your home.
Articles in this section
- Should I get two Milos, or three?
- What type of wifi speed can I get from Milo?
- Will Milo work with VPN?
- What type of router will work with Milo?
- What is the warranty?
- Do I need internet service with Milo?
- How much does Milo cost?
- Can I buy Milo in my local store?
- How many Milos can I have at one time?
- What is SmartSeek?