If you're having trouble getting your Milo Base to connect to your router/modem, there are a few common things that could be causing the problem:
- First and foremost, make sure your Internet service is up and running.
- If you've recently restarted your modem/router, it might still be booting up. Check the lights on the front of your router to make sure that it's back online.
- Milo may take a few seconds to catch up to your router once it is back online. Just wait a couple minutes and let it do its thing.
- If you set up Milo for a wireless connection, please make sure you entered in your existing router's Network Name (SSID) and Password correctly in the mobile app when you set up via BaseLink.
- If you set up Milo with a wired connection, please make sure the Ethernet cable is securely connected from your Milo to the LAN port on your router, or the WAN port on your modem if you set up Milo wired to your router/modem.