If you're having trouble getting your base to connect to the router/modem, there are a few common things that could be causing the problem.
- Your modem/router might still be booting up. Check the lights on the front of your router to make sure it's back online.
- If you set up Milo for a wireless connection. Please make sure you entered in your existing router's Network Name (SSID) and Password correctly in the mobile app when you set up BaseLink.
- Milo might take a few seconds to catch up to your router once it is back online. Just let it do its thing.
- Make sure the Ethernet cord is securely connected from your Milo to the LAN port on your router, or the WAN port on your modem if you set up Milo wired to your router/modem.
- Make sure your Internet service is up and running.
If you're still having problems, try these troubleshooting steps.