The rumors are true: you could set up Milo completely backwards, and it would still work. So don't worry or feel the need to start over if you have accidentally plugged in a point or two first! As long as you continue to plug in the remaining Milos, including the base, and ensure each Milo's blue and green lights are illuminated, you can hook up to the Internet just fine.
Articles in this section
- Need to connect Milo to a new router?
- Why can’t I see the Milo Network on my phone during setup?
- What does an amber blinking light indicate?
- I can’t run the Milo Setup after reinstalling the Milo App on an Android device?
- How do I set up Milo?
- Should I set up Milo wirelessly?
- What is DHCP and how do I enable it on my router?
- Why do I have two wifi networks now?
- Troubleshooting your Milo or modem connection
- Why won't my Milo Base connect?